ipw3945d - Regulatory Daemon for Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945 network adaptors
The regulatory daemon is responsible for controlling and configuring aspects
of the hardware required to operate the device within compliance of various
regulatory agencies. This includes controlling which channels are allowed to
do active/passive scanning, transmit power levels, which channels are allowed
to be transmitted on, and support for IEEE 802.11h (DFS and TPC).
||Thu Jul 5 15:04:21 2007
- * Tue Jan 9 14:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.7.22-4 - 5061/thias
- Include PM hook from Ralf Ertzinger for suspend and hibernate to work.
- * Tue Oct 24 15:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.7.22-3
- Fix preun scriplet (missing "fi", doh!).
- * Mon Oct 23 15:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.7.22-2
- Include init script, thanks to Stefan Becker.