yasm-devel - Header files and static libraries for yasm
Yasm is a complete rewrite of the NASM assembler under the "new" BSD License (some portions are under other licenses, see COPYING for details). It is designed from the ground up to allow for multiple assembler syntaxes to be supported (eg, NASM, TASM, GAS, etc.) in addition to multiple output object formats and even multiple instruction sets. Another primary module of the overall design is an optimizer module. Install this package if you need to rebuild applications that use yasm.
|License:||BSD and (Artistic or GPLv2+ or LGPLv2+) and LGPLv2||Group:||Development/Libraries|
|yasm-devel||0.6.2||1.el5.ccrma||x86_64||1.36 MiB||Wed Mar 12 14:49:41 2008|
- * Mon Sep 24 15:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.6.2-1
- Update to 0.6.2.
- * Thu Aug 23 15:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.6.1-3
- Rebuild for new BuildID feature.
- * Fri Aug 3 15:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.6.1-2
- Update License field, it wasn't simply "BSD"...