libmpeg3 - Decoder of various derivatives of MPEG standards
LibMPEG3 decodes the many many derivatives of MPEG standards into
uncompressed data suitable for editing and playback.
libmpeg3 currently decodes:
- MPEG-1 Layer II/III Audio and program streams
- MPEG-2 Layer III Audio, program streams and transport streams
- MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video
- AC3 Audio
- IFO files
- VOB files
||Wed Mar 12 15:07:55 2008
- * Fri Sep 28 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-5
- Add gentoo patches
7: Remove executable stacks, thanks to Martin von Gagern in gentoo #131155.
8: Fix missing include string.h for implicit declaration of memcpy.
- * Thu Sep 13 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-4
- Add autotools support (default is shared )
- Remove internal css
- Build with our cflags (-fPIC is no more necessary )
- TODO build mpeg2qt
- * Fri Sep 7 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-3
- Add dist tag
- modified patch for Makefile
- Add BR's