libmpeg3-devel - Development files for libmpeg3
LibMPEG3 decodes the many many derivatives of MPEG standards into uncompressed data suitable for editing and playback. This package contains files needed to build applications that will use libmpeg3.
|libmpeg3-devel||1.7||5.el5.ccrma||x86_64||53 KiB||Wed Mar 12 15:07:55 2008|
- * Fri Sep 28 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-5
- Add gentoo patches 7: Remove executable stacks, thanks to Martin von Gagern in gentoo #131155. 8: Fix missing include string.h for implicit declaration of memcpy.
- * Thu Sep 13 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-4
- Add autotools support (default is shared ) - Remove internal css - Build with our cflags (-fPIC is no more necessary ) - TODO build mpeg2qt
- * Fri Sep 7 15:00:00 2007 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.7-3
- Add dist tag - modified patch for Makefile - Add BR's